Army rugby could not achieve all it does without the help of our Sponsors, whose generous contributions enable us to maintain and improve our levels of performance and to develop rugby at grass roots.
As a sponsor of the Army Rugby Union a sponsor receives benefits for a sponsorship donation to the Army Rugby Union. These could include:
- Company Name / Log on the Army Rugby Union Representative and Supporters shirts.
- Access to Hospitality at Inter Service Rugby matches
- Invitations to the Presidents Dinner at a prestigious location.
- Opportunities to advertise at the Army Rugby Stadium and Inter Services match programmes.
- Opportunities to have bespoke packages to suit individual sponsors.
Sponsorship money is used by the Army Rugby Union for:
- Purchase of Representative Team playing and training clothing.
- Purchase of Community team playing and training clothing.
- Purchase of pitch dressing.
- Funding towards Teams playing Insurance.
- Funding towards Teams Tour costs.
- Opportunities to tailor bespoke packages to suit individual sponsors.
The support provided by major sponsors to our Representative teams allows them to compete at the highest level.
|Sodexo is the principle sponsor to the Army Rugby Union and all assocaited teams.
Contact Sodexo at uk.sodexo.com
|iPro supplies sports hydration to the Representative Teams of the Army Rugby Union.
Contact iPro at iprosport.com
|Amey supports all aspects of the Army Rugby Union’s activities.
Contact Amey at amey.co.uk
|CDS supports all aspects of the Army Rugby Union’s activities.
Contact CDS at cds.co.uk
|The Royal British Legion supports the all aspects of the Army Rugby Union’s activities.
View the Royal British Legion website: britishlegion.org.uk
|Caterpillar supports all aspects of the Army Rugby Union’s activities.
View the Caterpillar website: cat.com
|KBR supports all aspects of the Army Rugby Union’s activities.
View the KBR website: kbr.com
|Lockheed Martin supports the ARU Corps Competition.
View the Lockheed Martin website: lockheedmartin.co.uk
|Maxi Nutrition supplies sports nutrition to the Representative Teams of the Army Rugby Union
View the Maxi Nutrition website: www.maxinutrition.com
|Samurai supplies representative team wear to the Army Rugby Union.
View the Samurai website: samurai-sports.com
|Team Army provide financial support to all aspects of Army Rugby Union’s activities.
View the Team Army website: teamarmy.org
|Thales supports all aspects of the Army Rugby Union’s activities.
View the Thales website: thalesgroup.com
|Veolia Water supports the Army’s Community rugby Premiership Cup (formerly known as the Army Cup) and Community Cup competitions.
Contact Veolia Water at www.veoliawater.co.uk.
|Vodafone supports all aspects of the Army Rugby Union’s activities.
View the vodafone website: vodafone.co.uk
Inter-Services Championship Sponsors
These sponsors provide much needed help and support to enable us to stage major events, tours and competitions.
|Babcock supports the prestigious Inter-Services Competition, which culminates in the Army versus Navy match at Twickenham. The winners receive the Babcock Trophy, presently held by the Army. The Army representative teams will play the RAF at Aldershot on 15 April 2009 and the Royal Navy at Twickenham on 2 May 2009.
Contact Babcock at www.babcock.co.uk
See also Army Navy Match web site at www.armynavymatch.org.
Become an ARU Sponsor
Benefits of Sponsorship
As a sponsor you, or your organisation, can benefit in the following ways:
- High national and international profile exposure at major sporting events and venues im the UK and and around the globe (e.g. Twickenham, Germany, South Africa, and Singapore)
- Tax efficiency opportunities
- Association with very successful sporting teams
During the playing season (September to May) the ARU web site enjoys a high hit count of an average of 275 hits per day from viewers around the globe. The climax of the season is the Army Navy Match weekend (May) when the hit count rises to over 800 hits per day. The Army Sevens play throughout the Summer at the major rugby sevens competition events.
All our representative matches are advertised in Soldier magazine, which has a circulation of 250,000 worldwide. They are also advertised on Soldier web site which has 70,000 hits per month.
Types of Sponsorship
There are 2 categories of sponsorship:
- Major Teams – allows our representative teams (Senior XV, Academy, Army Sevens, Women and Masters) to play at the highest levels.
- Events and Tours – allows us to stage major events, tours and competitions.
Companies or individuals wishing to contribute towards the success of Army rugby through donations should contact:
Brigadier PJ Allison