All Army Rugby Union Referee Society (ARURS) senior appointments will be conducted by the Army Senior Appointer (ASA) to all senior playing registered clubs promoting the core values of the sports both on and off the field of play.
The contact details for the ASA is listed below along with the up to date appointments:
Last updated: 22 Jun 2018
|Army Senior Appointer (ASA)|
|WO1 (ASM) Martin Bentley||07854 902 614|
All Team Administrators
- Contact the nominated referee at least 48 hours prior to the game, to confirm availability, pitch location, kick-off time, playing strips of both teams and any relevant competition regulations.
- If the game is cancelled, the referee is to be informed immediately, failure may result in the travel and subsistence being claimed from your unit / organisation.
- Referees are to confirm details with the Adviser NLT 36 hours before the match.
- They are to notify the Adviser ASAP in the case of cancellation.
- ARUS Club Feedback Survey to be completed by referee post-match.
Army Senior Appointments
To see a list of all current Army Senior Appointments please click on the link below: