Ready for Rugby – Return to Community Rugby at Unit Level
The Army Rugby Union are pleased to announce that permission has been approved by Army HQ and HQ Army Sport Control Board for ‘Ready for Rugby’ to be played at Unit level only within their Garrison boundaries from the 1st October.
Please note that Corps and Representative level rugby remains suspended until further notice.
Units within Garrisons wishing to play must do the following;
- Submit an admin instruction for approval to Chris Fowke, Chief Operations Officer Army Rugby Union no later than 14 days prior to an event so this can be forwarded for approval to HQ ASCB.
- Ensure a full Risk Assessment is produced for your specific location and submitted to Chris Fowke, Chief Operations Officer Army Rugby Union no later than 14 days prior to an even so this can be forwarded for approval to HQ ASCB.
- Contact Major Ian Farrell ARURS Ready for Rugby referee bookings co-ordinator to request officials to support your events.
- ARU Generic Match or Training Risk Assessment
- ARU Generic Event Action Plan
- ARU Assurance and Safety Policy
- Immediate Actions for COVID ID
- RFU Phase 4 Update
- RFU Covid-19 Coaching Risk Assessment
- RFU Facility reopening – Natural Turf Pitch
- Facility reopening – Toilets and throughways
- RFU Stage D Activity
- RFU Covid-19 Club Risk Assessment
- RFU RTR First Aid Document