An opportunity has arisen for an SO2/SO3 to join the UKAF Rugby Executive Committee. The position of Secretary will become available in Jan 2017. The role, detailed below, coordinates the activities of the Executive Committee and engages with both the UKAF Sports Board and single Service Rugby Unions.
- To be the single point of contact for UKAFRFC related business.
- To administer all correspondence and records relating to business of the UKAFRFC
- Arrange dates for matches (in conjunction with all 3 Services)
- Lead on kit requirements
- Inform Referees Chairman to provide officials
- Register the UKAF with the lead Service CB by 1 Sep each year
Applicants are invited to apply in writing to the Chairman, enclosing their Rugby CV, by 5 Jan 2017. Applications are to be submitted to the Secretary at including a contact number; the Chair will conduct phone interviews with shortlisted candidates prior to 11 Jan 17.