- The material featured on this web site is subject to the Army Rugby Union and its Charities copyright protection unless otherwise indicated.
- The Army Rugby Union and its Charities copyright protected material (other than the Royal Arms and departmental or agency logos) may be re-used free of charge in any format or medium for research for non-commercial purposes, private study or for internal circulation within an organisation. This is subject to the material being reused accurately and not used in a misleading context.
- Where any of the Army Rugby Union and its Charities copyright material on this website is being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged to the Army Rugby Union.
- For any other proposed use of the material please apply to the Army Rugby Union; by writing to the Secretary Army Rugby Union, Mackenzie Building, Fox Lines, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 2LB Tel: 01252 787080
- Permission to re-use the Army Rugby Union and its Charities protected material does not extend to any material on this website which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to re-use such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
- The Army Rugby Union encourages users to establish hypertext links to this web site.
- For further information on Army Rugby Union’s copyright policy and licensing arrangements, write to the Secretary, Clayton Barracks,Thornhill Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 2BG Tel: 01252 348573.
- For more information on Crown copyright visit the Office of Public Sector Information at www.opsi.gov.uk
- This site is an independent web site sponsored by the Army Rugby Union therefore any policies, views and opinions expressed by its contributors do not necessary reflect those of HM Government, the Ministry of Defence (MoD), the British Army, Army Sports Control Board (ASCB) and the Army Rugby Union and its Charities .
- This site is not responsible for the content or reliability of any of the websites to which it is linked and any link from this website should not be considered as an endorsement of any kind.
- Neither the Army Rugby Union and its Charities, nor their Webmaster, accepts any liability for any errors or omissions during production of this site, including key codes, or the provision of proof copy before publication.
- No other publication may reproduce any part of this site, including articles, images and advertisements etc., without the prior written permission of the Secretary, Army Rugby Union.
- The Army Rugby Union reserves the right to change any of the site’s content without notice or explanation.
- The Army Rugby Union reserves the right, without giving any notice or explanation, not to post on the pages of the website any items submitted.
- The Army Rugby Union also reserves the right, without giving any notice or explanation, to remove any items that have been posted.
- Send e-mail enquiries to Secretary, Army Rugby Union at firstname.lastname@example.org.